DJI Air 3 Overview
New and enhanced features of the DJI Air 3 Drone Fly More Combo with RC 2 make it even easier for content creators to capture complex and high-quality professional footage. The Air 3 now incorporates a dual-camera system, with a wide-angle lens and 3x medium telephoto lenses for both focusing on subjects and capturing sweeping landscapes. Both have larger 1/1.3-inch CMOS sensors that are able to capture 48MP images, video up to 4K100, and even 2.7K social media-ready vertical video. The Fly More Combo includes an assortment of essential accessories, along with the RC 2 remote with a built-in 5.5″ 1080p screen, which can utilize the improved O4 12.4-mile video transmission system. All of this and more can be taken almost anywhere with the Air 3’s foldable design.
Various pre-programmed flight modes make it easy for beginners and professionals alike to achieve complex aerial movements and tracking shots.
- FocusTrack: Uses the obstacle avoidance system to stay safe, as it keeps subjects centered in the frame using the 3x telephoto camera.
- QuickShots: Select from several pre-programmed camera movements to add creativity to your video: Rocket, Dronie, Circle, Helix, Boomerang, and Asteroid.
- MasterShots: Fast and easy cinematic footage is possible with automatic complex camera movements, in addition to editing clips with music, transitions, and effects.
- Hyperlapse: Select from Free, Circle, Course Lock, and Waypoint to capture timelapse video at up to 4K (horizontally) or 2.7K (vertically). Waypoint is new to the Air 3, letting you plan flight routes and drone actions in advance. These routes are repeatable, making it possible to achieve day-to-night or season-to-season transitions.
- Up to 46 minutes of flight time
- Spotlight 2.0
- ActiveTrack 5.0
- Point of Interest 3.0