COLBOR CL60 Overview
The ultracompact, lightweight, and portable CL60 Bi-Color LED Monolight from COLBOR features a 2700-6500K COB LED lamp bead with an impressive CRI rating of 97. This bright 65W LED light delivers 2888 lux at 3.3′ that increases to 20,240 lux at 3.3′ with the included reflector. It has 10 built-in special effects for creative lighting simulations and an easy-to-read LCD display for intuitive operation. Adjustments can be made locally on the unit or from a distance via an app using your smartphone.
The CL60’s unique cube design allows multi-light attachment by simply sliding multiple units together. This fixture is ready for worldwide use thanks to its power adapter, but it can also run on optional V-Mount or 2 NP-F batteries when AC power is unavailable. In addition, it even supports the use of a PD power bank as a power source. The light also comes with an adapter with full Bowens-mount versatility, meaning that it is compatible with a wide variety of separately available soft light modifiers. A carrying bag is supplied for storage and transport of the CL60 light and its included accessories.
- The light measures 5.5 x 3.1 x 3.5″ and weighs only 1.2 lb
- Each CL60 COB LED video light can act as a controller to the other lights
- It supports power supply via PD power bank and PD adapter
- USB-C connector supports PD 3.0 20V 4A
- You can adjust the brightness and color temperature for up to 10 lights at the same time
- Quiet Mode: less than 20 dB, which makes it extremely quiet during your video shootings