Fly safer and farther than ever before with the Mini 4 Pro Drone with RC-N2 Controller from DJI. Significant upgrades have been made to both vision sensing and transmission range compared to the last generation. Instead of tri-directional, the Mini 4 Pro has omnidirectional obstacle avoidance for complete protection. Using OcuSync 4, the flight range is improved to up to 12.4 miles vs. the 7.5 miles of the Mini 3 Pro. Other new features include slower motion in 4K at 100 fps and complex route planning using ActiveTrack. The Mini 4 Pro remains beginner-friendly at roughly 8.8 oz with a host of automatic flight modes, in addition to true vertical shooting for social media-ready footage without post-processing.
A host of integrated features allow pilots of almost any skill level to pull off professional quality results with little effort.
- FocusTrack: This system includes ActiveTrack, Spotlight, and Point of Interest for wide-ranging subject tracking. With the Mini 4 Pro, ActiveTrack now offers Trace Mode and the ability to follow specific flight routes when tracking, compared to previous generations’ fixed direction tracking.
- MasterShots: Select your subject, and the Mini 4 Pro will automatically perform pro-style maneuvers for cinematic results using one of three shooting modes: Portrait, Proximity, and Landscape.
- Hyperlapse: Create time-lapse shots with different shooting modes: Free, Waypoint, Circle, and Course Lock
- Panorama: Capture stunning vistas in one of four available panorama modes: 180°, wide angle, vertical, and sphere. An integrated tilt angle is also used to better capture the sky in your panoramas.
- QuickShot: Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle, Boomerang, and Asteroid
- Up to 34 minutes of flight time (up to 45 minutes with optional Intelligent Flight Battery Plus)
- Bottom auxiliary light translates to more stable hovering at low altitudes
- QuickTransfer downloads at up to 30 Mb/s over Wi-Fi
- Large angle tilt
- Customize sharpness and noise reduction