Godox VL200II Overview
Useful for lighting your next interview, product, or portrait shoot, this VL200II Daylight LED Monolight from Godox offers power, light intensity, and modifier compatibility options for quality image creation. The 215W light has a controller/power supply that is separate from the fixture to facilitate convection cooling of the LEDs and allow easy placement overhead, especially since the controller has a V-mount battery plate.
The daylight-balanced LEDs feature CRI and TLCI ratings of 96 to indicate superior color reproduction and are dimmable from 0 to 100%. You can make light intensity adjustments locally on the fixture, and it has a built-in 32-channel, 16-group receiver that will accept wireless commands from an optional RC-A6 2.4 GHz remote control. You can also control the fixture wirelessly via Bluetooth from your phone with the Godox app.
The light features a Bowens front accessory mount so you can use Godox modifiers and also those made by the many other manufacturers that use this popular mount. The light is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 100 to 240 VAC power supply but it will also run on a V-mount battery when AC current is unavailable. Finally, as an added bonus, Godox provides eight lighting effects to add realism and a personal perspective to your shoot.
- Compact, lightweight, and portable
- Supports 2.4 GHz wireless and Bluetooth control
- Strong power and stable light source
- Brightness adjustable from 0 to 100%
- Powered by DC or V-mount lithium battery
- For indoor and outdoor use
- 8 lighting effects
- Fixture is separate from adapter/controller to enable heat dissipation
- U-type bracket, standard Bowens mount, and umbrella hole
- Carry bag makes the light conveniently portable