DJI Avata Overview
Safely film steady, ultra-wide 4K stabilized video indoors or outside, in and around objects, with the DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo. Sporting what some call a “cinewhoop” design, the Avata comes in a palm-sized form factor with all four propellers protected with attached guards. This allows for close-up filming indoors, near people, and through small openings without risking damage or injury to people and property. If the Avata does come in contact, it can just bounce off and keep flying.
With the Fly Smart Combo, piloting the DJI Avata is an immersive and intuitive experience with the included FPV Goggles V2 and Motion Controller. The FPV Goggles V2 are equipped with two built-in 2″ screens, each sporting a resolution of 1440 x 810 for an 810p live feed from the Avata’s point of view. The Motion Controller delivers a unique and natural method of flying, where instead of a typical gamepad-style remote, you squeeze a trigger to fly forward and swivel your wrist to turn corners.
- Shoot in D-Cinelike mode to allow for advanced color grading during post-production
- Ducted aerodynamic design for up to 18 minutes of flight time
- Three speed modes: Normal (up to 17.9 mph), Sport (up to 31.3 mph), and Manual (up to 60.4 mph)
- Take still JPEG photos at up to 4000 x 3000 resolution
- Capable of withstanding Level 5 winds of up to 24 mph
- microSD slot for optional cards up to 256GB
- Compatible with FPV Remote Controller 2 and Goggles V2